Monday, September 30, 2013

Girls in White Dresses with Blue Satin Sashes

Just a mid-day list about my favorite things:

1. Coffee. Caribou was selling a pink mug for Breast Cancer Awareness Month and it comes with free refills for a whole month! Now if they just had a drive-through, I'd be set. Also, they have the best slogan.




2. Katy Perry. No, seriously, have you heard her new song? It's like Ace of Base meets Madonna meets 2013.

3. Mindy Kaling. Just read this interview and then try to tell me she's not the best thing since sliced bread. 

4. Greeting cards! The Postal Service might be a little slow, but mailing things is totally underrated. Who knew Halloween cards could be so much fun?




5. Baby clothes. I am now an auntie (horray!) and I plan on having the best-dressed little nephew around.





Coming soon, part three of Anna Karenina. I know, you've just been dying to see how the story continues . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment